A tabletop gaming blog, with a vague bias towards Central/Eastern Europe and the Early Modern period.

Sunday, December 17, 2023

Dirschau Accomplished

 So I ran Dirschau/Tczew for my birthday! Unfortunately a lingering cold the week before meant I wasn't as prepared as I wanted to be, so I too frazzled to take pictures or notes for a proper battle report, and things moved too slow to get to a proper conclusion. Nevertheless everyone had fun, so I call it a success anyway!

My sibling-in-law took this neat pic:


That's me in the Godzilla shirt (definitely check out Godzilla Minus One if you haven't) and the Swedish battalia commanders, also shows off Prism Games nicely.

I'll probably try the game again next year, under more controlled (less birthday partyish) circumstances. 

No comments:

Post a Comment