A tabletop gaming blog, with a vague bias towards Central/Eastern Europe and the Early Modern period.

Saturday, August 27, 2016

More Guildball Butchers

Here are a bunch more guildball players, the entire rest of the Butchers roster except for chain-wielding badass Shank (who needs some repainting) and pig mascot Truffles (who needs assembly and painting). Also the dude in the top hat is not a butcher, despite it obviously being his profession, but is rather a mercenary-type character available to several different teams. Except for the big blond guy's hair, there are no conversions here.






Having played this game a few times now, I think I'm getting the hang of it. If you're looking for a medieval fantasy skirmish game with a fun twist, you could do worse than this.

PS I move to my own place in a week, and I'll unpack shortly after that and resume my hobby activities for real. Can't wait to dig out my Historicals and Warhammer (FB and 40k) armies and Warmachine and...

No comments:

Post a Comment