A tabletop gaming blog, with a vague bias towards Central/Eastern Europe and the Early Modern period.

Saturday, April 8, 2017

A Gaul, a German, and a Dacian walk into a bar...

Just some quick test models, to get a feel for what I've gotten myself into.






Since all the infantry for this project is based on the same plastic kit, I think I'm going to be imposing somewhat artificial color schemes to differentiate the armies beyond what the (admittedly pretty neat) metal components do. I'm thinking warm pastels for the Celts, "organic" colors (greens / browns / yellows) for the Germans, and primary colors for the Dacians. I also have an ulterior motive for these colors, but that's gonna have to be a secret for now.

Anyway, this should be a fun bit of variety, that will keep me sane as I also try to slog through my early modern cavalry backlog...

No comments:

Post a Comment