A tabletop gaming blog, with a vague bias towards Central/Eastern Europe and the Early Modern period.

Sunday, April 1, 2018

Life Changes

When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child,
I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
-1st Corinthians, 13:11



Well.

I had a pretty good run of it, I guess. Played some fun games, did some clever converting and decent painting. Learned some history I might otherwise never have known. Met some cool people.

But the time is no longer right for me to indulge in such hobbies. We must move where life takes us, without clinging to the materialistic diversions that hold us back.

lol that's as much fakery as I can make myself type. Happy April Fools! (don't worry, all the miniatures have been retrieved safely from the dustbin.)



1 comment:

  1. Any other day of the year, I would have been a little worried.

    ReplyDelete