A tabletop gaming blog, with a vague bias towards Central/Eastern Europe and the Early Modern period.

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Big Batch of Buff-Coated Cavalry

 Hey all, it's been a slow several months, but I did recently speedpaint a whole slew of reiters. In previous batches of reiters, I have given them a variety of colored coats and sleeveless buffcoats, because one of the main attractions of this era for me is the irregularity and general lack of uniforms. However, my antipathy toward uniforms had resulted in me avoiding a look that was actually pretty standard, albeit as a result of armor preferences rather than deliberate color coordination.

These reiters are part of my plan to host a Tczew game in March 2022. More on that to follow, but another blog has a bunch of info on that which will be guiding my own plans...






1 comment:

  1. The cavalry look great 👍. Thanks for the link to my blog and glad you found it useful. I look forward to hearing more about your Tczew refight. Mine is still some time away, but really enjoying building the armies.

    ReplyDelete