A tabletop gaming blog, with a vague bias towards Central/Eastern Europe and the Early Modern period.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

MOAR HAIDUKS!!1!

So, one of the consequences of my solo battle a couple weeks ago was that I decided that eight miniatures is insufficient for a standard battle line unit in Pike & Shotte. I therefore resolved to increase every battle line unit from eight to twelve, every block unit from twelve to sixteen, and every cavalry unit from six to eight.

Here is my expanded Haiduk regiment. The four new minis are in a firing pose, thanks to the Wargames Factory WSS sprues I brought back from IL. Sadly, I slightly screwed up their chest lace both in sculpting and painting, but even so, I think this new version of the regiment is a net improvement.



Unfortunately (for my wallet) this means that my Berestechko project is now 1:250 instead of 1:400...

No comments:

Post a Comment