A tabletop gaming blog, with a vague bias towards Central/Eastern Europe and the Early Modern period.

Saturday, December 10, 2016

HOPE YOU LIKE PEASANTS!!!

BECAUSE HERE'S THIRTY OF THEM! Ack, excuse me, I usually batchpaint in smaller batches, so I'm a little loopy right now. Anyway, except for static grass and torch highlights, this rabble is done as they need to be.







And here's a rabble-rouser to lead them into battle. He's inspired by the historical figure Kuzma Minin, a Moscow butcher who rallied the people of Russia against foreign (mostly but not exclusively Polish) interlopers during the Time of Troubles in the early 1600s. 




Tomorrow I'll finish the peasant standard bearers I'm working on, and then I'll post a battalia shot of all 80 of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment