A tabletop gaming blog, with a vague bias towards Central/Eastern Europe and the Early Modern period.

Sunday, January 1, 2017

New Year's Resolutions

I don't really do year-in-review type posts, because I never bother to track things I've done. I usually don't do resolutions either, but I have some in mind for 2017 so why not. In no particular order:

  • Revise my P&S Eastern Europe supplement.
  • Play at least 4 games of P&S.
  • Write an original rule-set and put a pdf up for sale. I have a few ideas in mind, if I don't get inspired to pick one over the others I might set up a poll here soon.
  • Attend at least 2 local professional wrestling events.
  • Finish painting every historical miniature that I had primed by the end of 2016.
  • Start training for professional wrestling.
  • Start running a pencil-and-paper rpg campaign.
  • Write a work of fiction, completing first draft at least.
  • Build some hills and river sections, a church, and some sort of permanent fortification terrain.
  • Re-paint enough of my Orks to play a game of Warhammer 40k.
  • Finish painting my Khador miniatures and play a game of Warmachine with them.
Thanks to everyone who visited my blog in 2016! I hope you continue to enjoy my work, and everything else that 2017 throws your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment