A tabletop gaming blog, with a vague bias towards Central/Eastern Europe and the Early Modern period.

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Organizing for Plastic Kit Dilettantes

Part of why I haven't been getting as much hobby stuff done as I would like, is that my hobby area is kind of a mess. So yesterday, I bought some pegboard and hooks, and this morning I finished organizing my sprues.



I've started managing my bits this way, rather than with a bitz box, because it's easier to find specific bitz. Instead of rooting around through all my stockpiled right arms until I find the right arm with a cartridge in its hand, I can just go to the Zulu War-era British sprues and grab one straightaway. Anyway, between this setup and some new shelving, I should be back on track real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment