A tabletop gaming blog, with a vague bias towards Central/Eastern Europe and the Early Modern period.

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Blue Streltsy

So the good news is, I have finished painting all of my current Ottoman models. The bad news is, my table is currently set up for Christmas so I am unable to take an army photo until 2019, by which point I might just decide to wait until I've acquired and painted the necessary light cavalry.

But anyway: here are some more streltsy, the core of the Muscovite army I am also building for Pikeman's Lament. Streltsy have a special place in my heart, because one of them was the first historical model I ever painted. My first unit of them has already appeared on this blog, as well as a WIP shot of this unit's command figs.




No comments:

Post a Comment