A tabletop gaming blog, with a vague bias towards Central/Eastern Europe and the Early Modern period.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Several Streltsy

The guy from post #1 is back, and he brought some friends...


To break up the monotony, or at least the potential future monotony assuming I obtain more of these guys someday, I decided to split them to two different regiments. Now, I'm not a huge stickler for historical accuracy - I basically just did a google image search for "streltsy", skimmed the first few pages of results, then closed my netbook and painted these guys however I felt like. I think it worked out well enough.

Sadly, these guys are the last of my Early Modern minis, at least until my next paycheck. In the meantime, I have some Perry mercenaries (late medieval infantry) to keep busy with. Or, maybe I'll work on that onion-dome terrain I've been thinking about. Then, once I get paid and my next order ships, I can reveal my top-secret plan for plastic cossack infantry...

No comments:

Post a Comment