A tabletop gaming blog, with a vague bias towards Central/Eastern Europe and the Early Modern period.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Dragoon platoon

Progress on the Gosiewski Challenge is going slower than I'd hoped, but I did manage to finish the foot versions of the dragoons today. About half were ones I'd painted up way back in the day, but I had to pull of their helmets for historical accuracy. Mostly I used the hats that came with the kit, except that I left the officer with his helmet, and greenstuffed a few fur hats to add "local color", since these guys are in the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, not the English that they were sculpted as. Here they are grouped in threes, as per By Fire and Sword's army construction system.














And here they are formed up into a 12(ish) man unit to match my other Pike & Shotte infantry units.




No comments:

Post a Comment