A tabletop gaming blog, with a vague bias towards Central/Eastern Europe and the Early Modern period.

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Streltsy unit

Big TAG order came in a few days ago. Here is the first batch of stuff. I know streltsy are neither Polish nor Cossacks, but the Muscovites fought both of them in this era. Oddly enough, there are no conversions in this unit, so I handpainted a banner to personalize them at least a little bit. Also, you might notice a few familiar faces...




I honestly don't know where I got their uniform scheme from; it's from those first few I painted, but it doesn't match anything I found on google image search these past few days (most have blue lace). The banner design is from a reenactment group that showed up on google image search.

No comments:

Post a Comment